It’s almost impossible to visit Barcelona without coming across Antoni Gaudí’s work. Perhaps his most famous though is the one that is still being built. The Sagrada Família has divided critics since Gaudí revealed his plans but remains Barcelona’s most visited attraction.Read More
In a country that has a verb tapear, for eating tapas, tapas are more than just a snack. Spain celebrates the tapa with World Tapas Day and we joined Turismo de Granada & Turismo de Jaén for una Fiesta de Tapas to celebrate Tapas Day & enjoy tapas from the regions.Read More
When is tapas not tapas? When it’s a pintxo!! We were lucky enough to be invited to a pintxo making demo from chefs at Iberica London, hosted by Basque Country tourism at Taste of London. The evening was a great way to learn about the Basque area and its gastronomy.Read More
No trip to Spain is complete without eating tapas. After the fun we had making paella in Valencia, we decided to take a tapas making class while we were in Barcelona to learn how to make them. It turned out to be a fun way to spend an evening.Read More
Barcelona has plenty of fantastic examples of modernist architecture, but perhaps one of the most beautiful is the Palau de la Música Catalana. Lavishly decorated with sculpture, mosaic and glass, the fabulous Palau has been the home of the Orfeó Català for nearly 100 years.Read More
Of all the places we had planned to visit, Tallinn didn’t rank highly in the list. However, when a we visited the city, we were pleasantly surprised. From the beautiful architecture of the Old Town to the great places to eat, Tallinn has plenty to offer visitors.Read More
What happens when you mix classic afternoon tea with an iconic red Routemaster bus? You get the fabulous B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour! To celebrate Valentine’s Day we took the tour for a fab afternoon nibbling teatime treats & viewing some great London sights.Read More
One joy of travelling is trying new food & regional specialities. Paella originates in the Valencia region, so where better to learn to make it than in a Valencian paella school? We spent a fun half day with a Paella Master learning the secrets of authentic Paella Valenciana.Read More
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
- Great views from the roof top bar and comfy beds make the Doubletree by Hilton, Tower of London a great place to stay
- With so much to see and do, 2 days in Tallinn wasn’t nearly long enough time in the wonderful city
- A private sauna and runway views for a stopover at the Hilton Helsinki Airport
Follow us on Twitter
Gaudí wasn't the only architect responsible for Barcelona's flamboyant good looks. Meet Lluis Domenéch i Montaner
I've never seen a hospital as photogenic as this 😍📸 https://t.co/RhMQMoGZYv
✈️ Travelling to #VisitParis this summer? You're in for a treat...
I can't believe I'd never been to Paris before! Check out what I got up to while I was in the city! https://t.co/uSKPfUcVPc @AirFranceUK
✈️ Travelling to @LoveRotterdam for #Traverse18?
@TravelBoulevard's guide should be your first port of call
Gate 5 at Tallinn's airport does an awesome job of showing off the beauty of @VisitEstonia...
Loving @KLM's flight safety video 😍
❓What's your favourite?
✈️ #Delft #BusinessClass #LuxuryTravel #AvGeek