Category: Airport lounges
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
Getting to the airport early our flight to Helsinki, we popped up to the Tallinn Airport Business Lounge to while away the time. We were really impressed by this lovely little lounge, that offers a nice choice of food, space to relax & a fab runway view.Read More
When you have a connecting flight, passing the time in a lounge makes the experience that much better. We had four hours to kill at Helsinki Airport and we spent the time relaxing and indulging in some lovely cakes in the cool contemporary surroundings of the Finnair Lounge.Read More
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3: Signature cocktails, a noodle bar & stylish spaces to relax
OneWord partner Cathay Pacific closed their lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3 for over a year for a full make-over. We visited the Business Class Lounge just a few weeks after it re-opened in December 2016 and were suitably impressed by what it had to offer.Read More
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
- Great views from the roof top bar and comfy beds make the Doubletree by Hilton, Tower of London a great place to stay
- With so much to see and do, 2 days in Tallinn wasn’t nearly long enough time in the wonderful city
- A private sauna and runway views for a stopover at the Hilton Helsinki Airport
Follow us on Twitter
Something new for your to do list next time you #VisitBarcelona...
Do you know the gem of a building below? Casa Viçens, opens its doors to the public tomorrow for the first time. A #Gaudi masterpiece that perfectly showcases all of the architect’s diverse skills. This is a major addition to #Barcelona’s Modernist route. @casa_vicens
@wandering_quinn @lonelyplanet 🎉🎉 maybe you should try writing to Santa🤞
@snowtoseas We were only there for two days https://t.co/HuujgHEmYA, definitely want to go back & explore @VisitEstonia's fabulously green countryside!
@PckYourPassport @bethanysandland @Bangonstyle @beautyjunkieldn In case you ever need it... there's a new Small Parcel size which is competitively priced & cheaper than Hermes & other providers https://t.co/Adsrf8jtxG