Category: Airport lounges
Since November 2017, travellers flying on a Oneworld carrier out of London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, business class travellers and Oneworld frequent flier elite members have had another lounge to choose from with the opening of the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
Getting to the airport early our flight to Helsinki, we popped up to the Tallinn Airport Business Lounge to while away the time. We were really impressed by this lovely little lounge, that offers a nice choice of food, space to relax & a fab runway view.Read More
When you have a connecting flight, passing the time in a lounge makes the experience that much better. We had four hours to kill at Helsinki Airport and we spent the time relaxing and indulging in some lovely cakes in the cool contemporary surroundings of the Finnair Lounge.Read More
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3: Signature cocktails, a noodle bar & stylish spaces to relax
OneWord partner Cathay Pacific closed their lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3 for over a year for a full make-over. We visited the Business Class Lounge just a few weeks after it re-opened in December 2016 and were suitably impressed by what it had to offer.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
✈️😎 Your chance to #win...
🇫🇷 We're giving away a weekend for two in the beautiful Motel One Paris-Porte Dorée! For a chance to win enter here... https://t.co/zDhcuAKd4J🇫🇷
@allthings_ang thanks for the follow! 👍 What destination are you most looking forward to visiting in 2018❓
@GDTraveltips thanks for the follow! 👍 What destination are you most looking forward to visiting in 2018❓
We're always on the look out for new travel-themed Instagram accounts to follow - especially ones that really capture the essence of places they visit 👍let us know if this is you 👍
🌍 #Travel #TravelBlogger #BloggersWanted #TToT know of any?
We love getting photos that really capture the essence of the destination we're visiting...
@TravelLeisure A5 #TWchat Always. Follow. the Locals. Always. Sometimes I don't even have to ask - they see me coming with my awkward camera bag and they offer me spots with such enthusiasm and pride!