Category: Airport lounges
Since November 2017, travellers flying on a Oneworld carrier out of London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, business class travellers and Oneworld frequent flier elite members have had another lounge to choose from with the opening of the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
Getting to the airport early our flight to Helsinki, we popped up to the Tallinn Airport Business Lounge to while away the time. We were really impressed by this lovely little lounge, that offers a nice choice of food, space to relax & a fab runway view.Read More
When you have a connecting flight, passing the time in a lounge makes the experience that much better. We had four hours to kill at Helsinki Airport and we spent the time relaxing and indulging in some lovely cakes in the cool contemporary surroundings of the Finnair Lounge.Read More
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3: Signature cocktails, a noodle bar & stylish spaces to relax
OneWord partner Cathay Pacific closed their lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3 for over a year for a full make-over. We visited the Business Class Lounge just a few weeks after it re-opened in December 2016 and were suitably impressed by what it had to offer.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
My latest blog is basically an ode to a city I fell in love with as soon as I set foot in it.
Find out what I loved about Seville, and the top things to do when you visit 🇪🇸💃
Hi. I designed some coronavirus travel posters for you. Stay the F* home. Love you all.
A1 I love Montreal's street art scene, it seems to be endless!
@FuninFairfax #TRLT #StreetArt #travel
Although the Chinese population of Mauritius is fairly small, the immigrants that have been coming here since the 18th century have left a big impact on the island. Most notably in the cuisine and the colourful China town in The island’s capital, Port Louis #MyMauritius