Category: Airport lounges
Since November 2017, travellers flying on a Oneworld carrier out of London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, business class travellers and Oneworld frequent flier elite members have had another lounge to choose from with the opening of the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
Getting to the airport early our flight to Helsinki, we popped up to the Tallinn Airport Business Lounge to while away the time. We were really impressed by this lovely little lounge, that offers a nice choice of food, space to relax & a fab runway view.Read More
When you have a connecting flight, passing the time in a lounge makes the experience that much better. We had four hours to kill at Helsinki Airport and we spent the time relaxing and indulging in some lovely cakes in the cool contemporary surroundings of the Finnair Lounge.Read More
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3: Signature cocktails, a noodle bar & stylish spaces to relax
OneWord partner Cathay Pacific closed their lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3 for over a year for a full make-over. We visited the Business Class Lounge just a few weeks after it re-opened in December 2016 and were suitably impressed by what it had to offer.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
#BloggersWanted - have you been to Florida on holiday?
Want to take part in a collab travel article?
More info & to take part...
#TravelBlogger #BloggersTribe #GuestPost
👍 Retweets are most appreciated!
"We need better, more educated writing and communication. A more responsible approach to readers, to the destinations and to the local people."
Excellent investigation, @travelfish. Enjoyed this a lot. Food for thought, #travelwriters. https://couchfish.substack.com/p/couchfish-tell-me-your-secrets
It’s tweets & photos like these that get us excited about & hungry to explore new destinations (no pun intended).
Some of my favorite meals from my recent trip to #Cancun.
An Arrachera Burrito, Arrachera Fajitas, Sirloin Tacos, and Arrachera with Rice! Any guesses as to what my favorite food is?
#MexicanFood #Foodie #Food #Mexico #TravelTuesday #Travel
🎨 So much incredibly awesome #StreetArt in this article...
🤩 It’s a feast for your eyes!
Beautiful street art around the world https://velvetescape.com/street-art-around-the-world/
Once I’m allowed to safely + legally travel again, I’m going on a pizza and pasta tour of Italy, I’m going to see the northern lights, and I’m going to road trip the US west coast. Major travelling vibes at the moment. Not depressing, just optimistic and looking forward to it 😊