Category: Airport lounges
Since November 2017, travellers flying on a Oneworld carrier out of London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, business class travellers and Oneworld frequent flier elite members have had another lounge to choose from with the opening of the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
Getting to the airport early our flight to Helsinki, we popped up to the Tallinn Airport Business Lounge to while away the time. We were really impressed by this lovely little lounge, that offers a nice choice of food, space to relax & a fab runway view.Read More
When you have a connecting flight, passing the time in a lounge makes the experience that much better. We had four hours to kill at Helsinki Airport and we spent the time relaxing and indulging in some lovely cakes in the cool contemporary surroundings of the Finnair Lounge.Read More
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3: Signature cocktails, a noodle bar & stylish spaces to relax
OneWord partner Cathay Pacific closed their lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3 for over a year for a full make-over. We visited the Business Class Lounge just a few weeks after it re-opened in December 2016 and were suitably impressed by what it had to offer.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
When is a pueblo blanco (white village) actually Smurf blue? Why does a Christian cathedral have Muslim architecture? Are boquerones & carillada safe to eat? Answers to these questions & more in our in-depth Andalucía blogger collab!
Visiting London and feeling overwhelmed? Discover where some of the world’s best bloggers recommend to visit first! This speedy round-up includes best places to eat, top attractions, blue plaques, film sets, and getting around by bicycle (free!).
Our latest long read is now live. “Welcome to Singapore, but…” The story takes a look at some considerations travellers should keep in mind before travelling to Singapore. Story by @kixes
Not only does three of Porthcawl’s seven bays hold Blue Flag status - it's also home to the world’s biggest Elvis Festival. 🤩
Get on your blue suede shoes at @ElvisPorthcawl 🕺
NEW POST 🤩🏴 23 of the Best Places to Visit in South Wales
Travellers and locals share their must-see places in the south of #Wales - perfect if you're planning a post-lockdown staycation:
Among bags of souvenirs and gigabytes of photos, the flight stub 🎟 still retains a special place in our memory, because it reminds us not just of the destinations we’ve visited, but also the journeys we’ve taken. Do you agree?