Since November 2017, travellers flying on a Oneworld carrier out of London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, business class travellers and Oneworld frequent flier elite members have had another lounge to choose from with the opening of the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3.Read More
Author: Jetset Andy
Christmas comes but once a year and London really makes the most of the festive season when it arrives. (Which is in mid-October in some cases). With Christmas markets, ice rinks and a load of lights & windows to view, Christmas in London is a great time for the city.Read More
Christmas is coming, so we thought that we’d try out some of the London Christmas markets. With wooden huts galore and plenty of opportunities to shop, eat and enjoy some seasonal tipples, they’re worth checking out.Read More
Travel insurance is seen as an unnecessary expense by some people. However, things can go wrong. No one wants to think about being ill while travelling, but having travel insurance to help cover your medical costs will stop you from feeling even worse when faced with a huge bill.Read More
It’s almost impossible to visit Barcelona without coming across Antoni Gaudí’s work. Perhaps his most famous though is the one that is still being built. The Sagrada Família has divided critics since Gaudí revealed his plans but remains Barcelona’s most visited attraction.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Cooking experiences are so much fun!
Not only do you get to indulge in some really tasty food, but also get a deeper understanding & appreciation of the destination’s culture & traditions.
Another cookery course completed at Manju’s cookery school, Bangalore, this one completed with @benvotier
We did Lamb Rogan Josh, Palak Paneer, Chicken Tikka Masala, Kadai Chicken and Methi Paratha 😀👨🍳🇮🇳
If you've not attended a Golowan Festival, a Sea Shanty Festival or taken an underground mine tour, then a visit to #Cornwall is long overdue! We've rounded up 10 things to do in June from the Royal Cornwall Show to Tunes in the Dunes.
Ready for fun?
😋 Your tastebuds are in for a treat when you visit #Thailand…
This morning I’m at Bang Nampheung Floating Market in Samut Prakan introducing one of our new teachers to #ThaiFood. This market is not usually open on Mondays but today is a public holiday. #Thailand
These are cool…
They’d be a lasting reminder of your Bali holiday, so if you’re heading to #Ubud message Pak Nyoman. 👍
Bali eco-warrior Pak Nyoman called in yesterday to collect the plastic I save for him and that he uses to turn into sturdy carry bags - perfect for the market or supermarket. I bought the one made with a recycled Super Mama 5kg ricebag. His number is in the RT below. 💪🏽 https://twitter.com/Indounik/status/1447461864258998273
“If a bar looked inviting, I grabbed un caffè and some sparkling water. If the sandwiches in the window looked fantastic, I popped in and bought one.”
Really love this take on review sites by @colby_ch…