Since November 2017, travellers flying on a Oneworld carrier out of London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, business class travellers and Oneworld frequent flier elite members have had another lounge to choose from with the opening of the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3.Read More
Author: Jetset Andy
Christmas comes but once a year and London really makes the most of the festive season when it arrives. (Which is in mid-October in some cases). With Christmas markets, ice rinks and a load of lights & windows to view, Christmas in London is a great time for the city.Read More
Christmas is coming, so we thought that we’d try out some of the London Christmas markets. With wooden huts galore and plenty of opportunities to shop, eat and enjoy some seasonal tipples, they’re worth checking out.Read More
Travel insurance is seen as an unnecessary expense by some people. However, things can go wrong. No one wants to think about being ill while travelling, but having travel insurance to help cover your medical costs will stop you from feeling even worse when faced with a huge bill.Read More
It’s almost impossible to visit Barcelona without coming across Antoni Gaudí’s work. Perhaps his most famous though is the one that is still being built. The Sagrada Família has divided critics since Gaudí revealed his plans but remains Barcelona’s most visited attraction.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
40 pictures that will make you want to visit San Sebastian https://bit.ly/2ZFPwuR #SanSebastianTourism #kaixodonostia
A visit to Cornwall is the perfect antidote to Covid. Stunning beaches, ancient castles, rainforest biomes and a tiny Shipwreck Museum all get a verbal High Five from these bloggers!
@ILoveCornwallUK 👉 #EscapeTheEveryday
NEW VIDEO! The old town of Lyon is famous for what its residents call "Traboules": secret shortcuts and passageways, hidden behind the doors of the city, and known only to locals. So I went to Lyon and opened a door...
Raja Ampat, in Indonesia's West Papua, has become more popular recently for its incredible diving and pristine environment.
But when I visited, I was also struck by the island communities and the joy they have with the homeland - a tropical paradise by anyone's standards!
Warm breeze with the sounds of the ocean hitting a white sandy beach - We found the perfect spot to put up our hammocks!
Happy National Hammock Day!
#CayoLevisa #Cuba #Travel