In a country that has a verb tapear, for eating tapas, tapas are more than just a snack. Spain celebrates the tapa with World Tapas Day and we joined Turismo de Granada & Turismo de Jaén for una Fiesta de Tapas to celebrate Tapas Day & enjoy tapas from the regions.Read More
Author: Jetset Andy
When is tapas not tapas? When it’s a pintxo!! We were lucky enough to be invited to a pintxo making demo from chefs at Iberica London, hosted by Basque Country tourism at Taste of London. The evening was a great way to learn about the Basque area and its gastronomy.Read More
No trip to Spain is complete without eating tapas. After the fun we had making paella in Valencia, we decided to take a tapas making class while we were in Barcelona to learn how to make them. It turned out to be a fun way to spend an evening.Read More
Barcelona has plenty of fantastic examples of modernist architecture, but perhaps one of the most beautiful is the Palau de la Música Catalana. Lavishly decorated with sculpture, mosaic and glass, the fabulous Palau has been the home of the Orfeó Català for nearly 100 years.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Food for thought if your flight has been delayed because of a technical issue…
10. if there is a maintenance delay, instead of being annoyed and upset, change your mindset to wow I’m glad they found this issue on the ground and are fixing it now before we are 30,000 feet in the air. I’d much rather it be fixed lol
🇪🇸 Awesome news if you’re travelling to Spain this summer…
*NEW* British Citizens can now use the eGates at selected Spanish Airports: Alicante, Barcelona, Bilbao, Girona, Gran Canaria, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Madrid, Malaga, Mallorca, Menorca, Valencia, Fuerteventura, Sevilla, Tenerife Sur #travel #Spain 🇪🇸
Now this really is a very clever idea!
@CHPhotography15 First frame on each of my SD cards is of my name, email address and emergency contact phone numbers. Spoils sharing feelgood stories like this on twitter but it has saved me from my carelessness as far as getting a camera posted back to me from another country!
Celebrate the start of summer! Take a trip to @VisitWales in June and see how many of our top ten activities and events you can tick off your summer holiday bucket list! Whatever your crew are into we've got the thing for you...