In a country that has a verb tapear, for eating tapas, tapas are more than just a snack. Spain celebrates the tapa with World Tapas Day and we joined Turismo de Granada & Turismo de Jaén for una Fiesta de Tapas to celebrate Tapas Day & enjoy tapas from the regions.Read More
Author: Jetset Andy
When is tapas not tapas? When it’s a pintxo!! We were lucky enough to be invited to a pintxo making demo from chefs at Iberica London, hosted by Basque Country tourism at Taste of London. The evening was a great way to learn about the Basque area and its gastronomy.Read More
No trip to Spain is complete without eating tapas. After the fun we had making paella in Valencia, we decided to take a tapas making class while we were in Barcelona to learn how to make them. It turned out to be a fun way to spend an evening.Read More
Barcelona has plenty of fantastic examples of modernist architecture, but perhaps one of the most beautiful is the Palau de la Música Catalana. Lavishly decorated with sculpture, mosaic and glass, the fabulous Palau has been the home of the Orfeó Català for nearly 100 years.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Your chance to #win...
The perfect sunsets and the most beautiful beaches. Find it all in Aruba.
Win a holiday to Aruba for 2, with 7 nights at the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort. The perfect place for couples seeking a romantic getaway.
Enter to win below! 👇
People like you are offering insights into their travel lifestyle. 😎
Mad about #travel? Travel Buzz is snappy, peppy & straight to the point. Why not tell your story? https://t.co/aIenVxA1ub
Discovering the wonderful world of street art in Zagreb, Croatia, will leave you intrigued and fascinated:
#zagreb #croatia #streetart
We're always on the look out for new travel-themed Instagram accounts to follow - especially ones that really capture the essence of places they visit 👍let us know if this is you 👍
🌍 #Travel #TravelBlogger #BloggersWanted #TToT know of any?
Love the natural beauty of Hawaii? Then you’ll love @HawaiianAir's flight safety video 😍Check it out... https://t.co/L9JifIyoiw
❓What's your favourite?
✈️ #TravelBlogger #LuxuryTravel #AvGeek