In a country that has a verb tapear, for eating tapas, tapas are more than just a snack. Spain celebrates the tapa with World Tapas Day and we joined Turismo de Granada & Turismo de Jaén for una Fiesta de Tapas to celebrate Tapas Day & enjoy tapas from the regions.Read More
Author: Jetset Andy
When is tapas not tapas? When it’s a pintxo!! We were lucky enough to be invited to a pintxo making demo from chefs at Iberica London, hosted by Basque Country tourism at Taste of London. The evening was a great way to learn about the Basque area and its gastronomy.Read More
No trip to Spain is complete without eating tapas. After the fun we had making paella in Valencia, we decided to take a tapas making class while we were in Barcelona to learn how to make them. It turned out to be a fun way to spend an evening.Read More
Barcelona has plenty of fantastic examples of modernist architecture, but perhaps one of the most beautiful is the Palau de la Música Catalana. Lavishly decorated with sculpture, mosaic and glass, the fabulous Palau has been the home of the Orfeó Català for nearly 100 years.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
So totally agree 😋😋‼️
Sometimes you just need a bit of Spain in your life 🇪🇸
Dreaming of exploring somewhere new in #Spain?
Head to the north and explore the regions of Galicia, The Basque Country, Asturias and Cantabria in this 10 day road trip.
We promise, you’ll love it!
Lazy afternoon walks in the sunshine... this unique area of Valencia is gorgeous!
When Valencia flooded (again) in 1957, the Spanish city decided to divert the main river and turn the dry bed into a 9-kilometre-long green playground, that breathes life into any visit!
READ MORE: https://www.timetravelturtle.com/things-to-do-in-valencia-spain/
#SpainOnMyMind @spain #ad
The Flower Duet is back!
One of my favourite spots in all of #Spain? Laguardia Flag of Spain
In this small historic town, cars can't drive on the narrow streets because there are so many tunnels full of wine, they would likely collapse...
#SpainOnMyMind | AD