In a country that has a verb tapear, for eating tapas, tapas are more than just a snack. Spain celebrates the tapa with World Tapas Day and we joined Turismo de Granada & Turismo de Jaén for una Fiesta de Tapas to celebrate Tapas Day & enjoy tapas from the regions.Read More
Author: Jetset Andy
When is tapas not tapas? When it’s a pintxo!! We were lucky enough to be invited to a pintxo making demo from chefs at Iberica London, hosted by Basque Country tourism at Taste of London. The evening was a great way to learn about the Basque area and its gastronomy.Read More
No trip to Spain is complete without eating tapas. After the fun we had making paella in Valencia, we decided to take a tapas making class while we were in Barcelona to learn how to make them. It turned out to be a fun way to spend an evening.Read More
Barcelona has plenty of fantastic examples of modernist architecture, but perhaps one of the most beautiful is the Palau de la Música Catalana. Lavishly decorated with sculpture, mosaic and glass, the fabulous Palau has been the home of the Orfeó Català for nearly 100 years.Read More
When BA’s flights moved to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, the airline could upgrade the tired lounge of the old terminal. The result is the new British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick, which is 40% bigger & a stylish space to hang out as you wait for your flight.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Which is your favourite bird’s eye view?
27. Casablanca (Morocco)
For D I'm choosing Dubrovnik in Croatia. Honestly thought I'd hate it, but I travelled in October so no over crowding. Loved this city in all its orange roofed glory! 🧡🧡🧡🇭🇷
From Dubrovnik we also visited Montenegro & Bosnia - the BEST road trip! 🚙 #AlphabetAdventures
Today's #AlphabetAdventures is taking me to "I" is for #Istanbul! 🇹🇷 Such a fun #city to explore with lots of delicious food!
Where does "I" take you? 📸
#traveltribe #travelphotography #turkey #travelturkey #travel
Day 2 of #AlphabetAdventures (B) can only be one place, #Bangkok. The Thai capital is the closest thing I have to a second home. So many great memories have been made there. Amazing food, my favourite hostel and so many more factors make it a city I love so much!
H for Helsinki in Finland. #AlphabetAdventures
Helsinki was a perfect mini break. If only for the Finnish saunas 🧖🏻♀️🙇🏻♀️
It was also super silent - they don't do small talk! Finland is also home to the Moomins so drop by the Moomin cafe! 🌈❣️