Great views from the roof top bar and comfy beds make the Doubletree by Hilton, Tower of London a great place to stay
Whether you want a holiday hotel or just a place to rest your head on a business trip, the Doubletree by Hilton Tower of London offers plenty. It’s right next to the Tower of London, it’s a stone’s throw from transport connections & there are fab views from the SkyLounge.Read More
Located just a few minutes’ walk from the terminal, the Hilton Helsinki Airport is an ideal place to stay for an overnight stopover between flights. It caters perfectly for flyers, with breakfast from 3 a.m., a flight check-in machine in the lobby & saunas to relax in between flights.Read More
Fabulous service, glamorous surroundings and stunning views across the city at the Hilton Tallinn Park
We like a bit of “wow” factor when we visit a hotel & the Hilton Tallinn Park certainly didn’t disappoint on that front. From the fantastic welcome to the consistently great service, the hotel has the standards you should expect from a good hotel and we had a wonderful stay there.Read More
The Hilton Vienna Plaza has been our favourite Viennese hotel since we first stayed there in 2000. Located on Vienna’s Ringstrasse, it is in easy walking distance of the historic city centre. For us, it makes a great base from which to visit Vienna’s amazing Christmas markets.Read More
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport: Sweet dreams & a lie-in at a hotel that’s only minutes away from the airport
If you’re on a morning flight and, like us, don’t like a horrendously early start, a stay at an airport hotel is a great way of having longer in bed. Some ‘airport hotels’ are a schlep form the airport; the Hilton Garden Inn, London Heathrow is just minutes from the terminals.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
My latest blog is basically an ode to a city I fell in love with as soon as I set foot in it.
Find out what I loved about Seville, and the top things to do when you visit 🇪🇸💃
Hi. I designed some coronavirus travel posters for you. Stay the F* home. Love you all.
A1 I love Montreal's street art scene, it seems to be endless!
@FuninFairfax #TRLT #StreetArt #travel
Although the Chinese population of Mauritius is fairly small, the immigrants that have been coming here since the 18th century have left a big impact on the island. Most notably in the cuisine and the colourful China town in The island’s capital, Port Louis #MyMauritius