Great views from the roof top bar and comfy beds make the Doubletree by Hilton, Tower of London a great place to stay
Whether you want a holiday hotel or just a place to rest your head on a business trip, the Doubletree by Hilton Tower of London offers plenty. It’s right next to the Tower of London, it’s a stone’s throw from transport connections & there are fab views from the SkyLounge.Read More
Located just a few minutes’ walk from the terminal, the Hilton Helsinki Airport is an ideal place to stay for an overnight stopover between flights. It caters perfectly for flyers, with breakfast from 3 a.m., a flight check-in machine in the lobby & saunas to relax in between flights.Read More
Fabulous service, glamorous surroundings and stunning views across the city at the Hilton Tallinn Park
We like a bit of “wow” factor when we visit a hotel & the Hilton Tallinn Park certainly didn’t disappoint on that front. From the fantastic welcome to the consistently great service, the hotel has the standards you should expect from a good hotel and we had a wonderful stay there.Read More
The Hilton Vienna Plaza has been our favourite Viennese hotel since we first stayed there in 2000. Located on Vienna’s Ringstrasse, it is in easy walking distance of the historic city centre. For us, it makes a great base from which to visit Vienna’s amazing Christmas markets.Read More
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport: Sweet dreams & a lie-in at a hotel that’s only minutes away from the airport
If you’re on a morning flight and, like us, don’t like a horrendously early start, a stay at an airport hotel is a great way of having longer in bed. Some ‘airport hotels’ are a schlep form the airport; the Hilton Garden Inn, London Heathrow is just minutes from the terminals.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Which is your favourite bird’s eye view?
27. Casablanca (Morocco)
For D I'm choosing Dubrovnik in Croatia. Honestly thought I'd hate it, but I travelled in October so no over crowding. Loved this city in all its orange roofed glory! 🧡🧡🧡🇭🇷
From Dubrovnik we also visited Montenegro & Bosnia - the BEST road trip! 🚙 #AlphabetAdventures
Today's #AlphabetAdventures is taking me to "I" is for #Istanbul! 🇹🇷 Such a fun #city to explore with lots of delicious food!
Where does "I" take you? 📸
#traveltribe #travelphotography #turkey #travelturkey #travel
Day 2 of #AlphabetAdventures (B) can only be one place, #Bangkok. The Thai capital is the closest thing I have to a second home. So many great memories have been made there. Amazing food, my favourite hostel and so many more factors make it a city I love so much!
H for Helsinki in Finland. #AlphabetAdventures
Helsinki was a perfect mini break. If only for the Finnish saunas 🧖🏻♀️🙇🏻♀️
It was also super silent - they don't do small talk! Finland is also home to the Moomins so drop by the Moomin cafe! 🌈❣️