An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
#BloggersWanted - have you been to Florida on holiday?
Want to take part in a collab travel article?
More info & to take part...
#TravelBlogger #BloggersTribe #GuestPost
👍 Retweets are most appreciated!
"We need better, more educated writing and communication. A more responsible approach to readers, to the destinations and to the local people."
Excellent investigation, @travelfish. Enjoyed this a lot. Food for thought, #travelwriters. https://couchfish.substack.com/p/couchfish-tell-me-your-secrets
It’s tweets & photos like these that get us excited about & hungry to explore new destinations (no pun intended).
Some of my favorite meals from my recent trip to #Cancun.
An Arrachera Burrito, Arrachera Fajitas, Sirloin Tacos, and Arrachera with Rice! Any guesses as to what my favorite food is?
#MexicanFood #Foodie #Food #Mexico #TravelTuesday #Travel
🎨 So much incredibly awesome #StreetArt in this article...
🤩 It’s a feast for your eyes!
Beautiful street art around the world https://velvetescape.com/street-art-around-the-world/
Once I’m allowed to safely + legally travel again, I’m going on a pizza and pasta tour of Italy, I’m going to see the northern lights, and I’m going to road trip the US west coast. Major travelling vibes at the moment. Not depressing, just optimistic and looking forward to it 😊