An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Stop glamorizing “the grind” and start glamorizing getting 7+ hours of sleep at night, having healthy relationships, feeling safe at work, taking sick days, being paid a living wage, working hard when you’re at work, boundaries, and self-caring your way to success.
Love Berlin ❤️
So much so, totally lost count how many times we’ve visited over the years.
Not only does the Berlin Wall tell a powerful story itself. The artwork that now covers some of it also tells a story.
Have you been to London on holiday?
Want to take part in an awesome travel collab? Head here to find out more & take part 👉 https://forms.gle/kZ7FsuDAajrd4K4x9
⭐️ #VisitLondon ⭐️ #ExploreLondon ⭐️ #bloggerswanted
Retweets are most appreciated! 👍 👍
Meet the Gnomes (krasnale in Polish) of Wroclaw. These tiny folk are scattered all over the city, waiting to be found.
Definitely agree with this...
@m88ulv @TravellingTom I'd like to visit every country, but I'm more about really experiencing a place rather than go for a couple of days just to be able to tick that country off. I'd rather visit and really know 20 countries than visit every country and just see a couple of sights in 1 city