An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Lived in London for goodness knows how many years… and never knew about Drummond Street 😋
This spring, I spent a lot of time talking and walking (and eating) on Drummond Street, learning about its South Asian heritage and the people who make it special. Thanks @elliecobb1 for my first @BBC_Travel story about a London street with so much heart. https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20210907-londons-most-authentic-indian-food
Thorn Tree Forum on @lonelyplanet website was the biggest missed opportunity of all in travel media in the last 25 years. Now it is completely gone, what a huge pity. https://couchfish.substack.com/p/couchfish-turning-community-into by @travelfish
See Cornwall as never before through its annual festivals. It reveals ancient history, customs, legends and traditions that still have an important part to play in Cornwall’s unique way of life.
Think it’s time to start building our ‘Must visit restaurants in Bangkok’ list. Sooo much awesome food to look forward to! 😋
New Sunday, new restaurant, Cholos Mexican. Fish and pork tacos sooo delicious. Reminds me of the Taco Bus in Tampa and their California Tacos. With an afternoon Margarita.
Remember when the only travel struggles were time off and cash flow.
I miss those days
*books more covid swabs for holidays*