An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
- Great views from the roof top bar and comfy beds make the Doubletree by Hilton, Tower of London a great place to stay
- With so much to see and do, 2 days in Tallinn wasn’t nearly long enough time in the wonderful city
- A private sauna and runway views for a stopover at the Hilton Helsinki Airport
Follow us on Twitter
Something new for your to do list next time you #VisitBarcelona...
Do you know the gem of a building below? Casa Viçens, opens its doors to the public tomorrow for the first time. A #Gaudi masterpiece that perfectly showcases all of the architect’s diverse skills. This is a major addition to #Barcelona’s Modernist route. @casa_vicens
@wandering_quinn @lonelyplanet 🎉🎉 maybe you should try writing to Santa🤞
@snowtoseas We were only there for two days https://t.co/HuujgHEmYA, definitely want to go back & explore @VisitEstonia's fabulously green countryside!
@PckYourPassport @bethanysandland @Bangonstyle @beautyjunkieldn In case you ever need it... there's a new Small Parcel size which is competitively priced & cheaper than Hermes & other providers https://t.co/Adsrf8jtxG