An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
When is a pueblo blanco (white village) actually Smurf blue? Why does a Christian cathedral have Muslim architecture? Are boquerones & carillada safe to eat? Answers to these questions & more in our in-depth Andalucía blogger collab!
Visiting London and feeling overwhelmed? Discover where some of the world’s best bloggers recommend to visit first! This speedy round-up includes best places to eat, top attractions, blue plaques, film sets, and getting around by bicycle (free!).
Our latest long read is now live. “Welcome to Singapore, but…” The story takes a look at some considerations travellers should keep in mind before travelling to Singapore. Story by @kixes
Not only does three of Porthcawl’s seven bays hold Blue Flag status - it's also home to the world’s biggest Elvis Festival. 🤩
Get on your blue suede shoes at @ElvisPorthcawl 🕺
NEW POST 🤩🏴 23 of the Best Places to Visit in South Wales
Travellers and locals share their must-see places in the south of #Wales - perfect if you're planning a post-lockdown staycation:
Among bags of souvenirs and gigabytes of photos, the flight stub 🎟 still retains a special place in our memory, because it reminds us not just of the destinations we’ve visited, but also the journeys we’ve taken. Do you agree?