An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
If Amsterdam and Bruges had a baby it would be #Bilbao. I had no expectations here but waa waa wee waa what a picturesque city! 😍
My first real visit to Bangkok and I'm loving it, best big city so far, maybe its where I am staying near Democracy monument. What is your favourite SEAsian city.
Massive congratulations to all of you ‼️🙌🙌
Made it to the top of the world #GTrekForGood
@HHLifestyleTrav @theexploringeye The train is probably my fave mode of transport, especially if it's a scenic ride like in Sri Lanka! xx #TRLT
We spent a couple of weeks earlier this year exploring (and falling in love with) Rome. This city lives up to its legendary billing!! What is YOUR favorite thing about Rome?
Free things to do in the Eternal City - https://t.co/ngoaoJeOqj
#travel #rome @Italia