An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Last night was so magical 🎐 #YeePeng
Sunday morning, hanging out with the king of the Konso people. He thinks tourism is generally a good thing but asks visitors not to throw plastic bottles away, to separate their rubbish into biodegradable (fruit etc) and non, and to 💩 responsibly if they’re camping.
On my quest for photos of my local area this morning, I visited the Stable Yard Studios at the back of Cockington Court in Torquay.
I watched an artisan glass blower at work and perused crafts made of wood, metal and slate.
Such a fab place.
Wandering around the streets of St Petersburg is the best way to discover some of the city’s hidden gems. But sometimes the streets themselves are the stars of the show. How beautiful are they? 😍💕
Spain's menú del día offers great value and the chance to try new dishes you wouldn’t otherwise go for 😋
Well, this is a bleak read*. Support your local independent restaurants, everyone.
[*not the bit I'm in, that's a fun bit]