An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
- Great views from the roof top bar and comfy beds make the Doubletree by Hilton, Tower of London a great place to stay
- With so much to see and do, 2 days in Tallinn wasn’t nearly long enough time in the wonderful city
- A private sauna and runway views for a stopover at the Hilton Helsinki Airport
Follow us on Twitter
😋 Tapas lover? Heading to #Madrid? This one is for you...
Guide to three days in Madrid: museums, tapas, shopping, tapas, city parks, tapas https://t.co/dxi2cXxWYt @Spain
@MumsMissions Always pays to make sure annual travel insurance policy adequately covers each trip, cheap to add-on items / extra cover for a single trip.
@hansyhobs Make sure yr bank-issued policy adequately covers u, many of them don't & people have found out the hard way after having claim declined. 😥
Did u know that @PalaudelaMusica is a @UNESCO World Heritage Site & home to this incredible stained glass window?
Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain [OC] [2992 x 4000]