An exciting brief encounter with Airbus’ latest baby flying Finnair A350 Business Class from London Heathrow to Helsinki
Finnair was the 1st European carrier to fly the Airbus A350, a plane that’s revolutionising the flying experience. Mainly used for long-haul flights, Finnair is using it on some Heathrow to Helsinki flights and we took one of these to experience the Finnair A350 Business Class.Read More
Our Christmas trip to Vienna couldn’t happen without a flight. For the last few years, our airline of choice for the trip has been British Airways. We always make the trip in Club Europe and in December 2016 we were flying on a reward ticket, purchased with OnBusiness points.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
On 25th July 2020… film your day and you may become part of a historic global documentary, produced by Ridley Scott, directed by Kevin Macdonald and filmed by you. Get ready to take part!
Which is your favourite bird’s eye view?
27. Casablanca (Morocco)
For D I'm choosing Dubrovnik in Croatia. Honestly thought I'd hate it, but I travelled in October so no over crowding. Loved this city in all its orange roofed glory! 🧡🧡🧡🇭🇷
From Dubrovnik we also visited Montenegro & Bosnia - the BEST road trip! 🚙 #AlphabetAdventures
Today's #AlphabetAdventures is taking me to "I" is for #Istanbul! 🇹🇷 Such a fun #city to explore with lots of delicious food!
Where does "I" take you? 📸
#traveltribe #travelphotography #turkey #travelturkey #travel
Day 2 of #AlphabetAdventures (B) can only be one place, #Bangkok. The Thai capital is the closest thing I have to a second home. So many great memories have been made there. Amazing food, my favourite hostel and so many more factors make it a city I love so much!