Category: Travel 101
Travel insurance is seen as an unnecessary expense by some people. However, things can go wrong. No one wants to think about being ill while travelling, but having travel insurance to help cover your medical costs will stop you from feeling even worse when faced with a huge bill.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
Our museums are FREE to visit. You can get face to face with a woolly mammoth, stroll down a 1940s high street, climb aboard a tram, witness a full-size whale skeleton - we’ve got all sorts to stick ya nose into.
After @SavoirThere 's recent post just reminded me of the odd #currency I have found stuffed away from various trips.I do plan to return and spend them although some are now possibly out of date. @TravWriters
The @MuseumofLondon is moving in a few years, in a deal that has long been in the works. It’s going to be an amazing project that will transform an iconic #London landmark and save it from demolition. Can't wait to visit in 2024!
Okay... think we’ve found one of the prettiest towns in all of Croatia! 😍😍😍