Category: Travel 101
Travel insurance is seen as an unnecessary expense by some people. However, things can go wrong. No one wants to think about being ill while travelling, but having travel insurance to help cover your medical costs will stop you from feeling even worse when faced with a huge bill.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
My journey to Sri Lanka has come to an end here on the beach in Negombo. Sri Lanka, you’ve been amazing!
#SLbloggers #sosrilanka #visitsrilanka
Welcome to #MorningBeautiful
One of our highlights from Malta was the Parish Church of St Paul, and the underground Grotto of St Paul which was fascinating 😍
Come join us & post a pic of something beautiful using #MorningBeautiful tag. Let's inspire our Twitter community 💕
Summer means Istanbul to the maximum! Witness the energy and joy that transforms everyday life in the city to Maximum Istanbul.
Did you know that the Pantheon was originally a church before becoming, after the French revolution, the place of the great men who left their mark on the history of France?
#paris #fujifilm #shotoniphone