Category: Travel 101
Travel insurance is seen as an unnecessary expense by some people. However, things can go wrong. No one wants to think about being ill while travelling, but having travel insurance to help cover your medical costs will stop you from feeling even worse when faced with a huge bill.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
It’s Independence Day here in #WonderfulIndonesia
Kingsand and Cawsand in #Cornwall have many well-kept secrets. Discover a Conde Nast recommended gastropub, a timeless sourdough bakery, three beaches, a magnificent country park and sea views wherever you go. Want to know more?
Trustworthy travel writers.
Here’s @Travelfish’s thoughts on the state of travel writing & expectations…
Why do families love #Devon in August? Could it be the carnivals, regattas, folk festival and fireworks championships or is it the beautiful beaches, scenic coastal walks and Dinosaur Dig by tram?
Heading to Ljubljana this summer? Enjoy!...
Gotta say, I'm definitely loving the charming vibe of Ljubljana old town at night, when people would come out and indulge yourself in delicious food, street performances, and witness the beautiful blue hour. #travel #Slovenia #backpacking #photography