Category: Travel 101
Travel insurance is seen as an unnecessary expense by some people. However, things can go wrong. No one wants to think about being ill while travelling, but having travel insurance to help cover your medical costs will stop you from feeling even worse when faced with a huge bill.Read More
- A gin bar, table service & a warm welcome at the Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Christmas in London; wonderful windows, marvellous markets & twinkling trimmings
- ‘Tis the season to indulge in some mulled wine at the London Christmas markets
- Travel insurance – can you afford to travel without it?
- The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família: Gaudí’s breathtaking gift to God
- Celebrating World Tapas Day 2017 with Turismo de Granada and Turismo de Jaén
- Discovering pintxos, txakoli and the Basque Country at Taste of London
- Learning about classic Spanish snacks at a tapas making class in Barcelona
- The Palau de la Música Catalana: A temple of light and sound
- Light, bright decor & great runway views in the British Airways Club Lounge at Gatwick
Follow us on Twitter
So totally agree 😋😋‼️
Sometimes you just need a bit of Spain in your life 🇪🇸
Dreaming of exploring somewhere new in #Spain?
Head to the north and explore the regions of Galicia, The Basque Country, Asturias and Cantabria in this 10 day road trip.
We promise, you’ll love it!
Lazy afternoon walks in the sunshine... this unique area of Valencia is gorgeous!
When Valencia flooded (again) in 1957, the Spanish city decided to divert the main river and turn the dry bed into a 9-kilometre-long green playground, that breathes life into any visit!
READ MORE: https://www.timetravelturtle.com/things-to-do-in-valencia-spain/
#SpainOnMyMind @spain #ad
The Flower Duet is back!
One of my favourite spots in all of #Spain? Laguardia Flag of Spain
In this small historic town, cars can't drive on the narrow streets because there are so many tunnels full of wine, they would likely collapse...
#SpainOnMyMind | AD